When you delete any file while you are working in Windows environment, it sits in Recycle bin. But if you delete your important file by pressing Shift+Del, it doesn’t resides in Recycle bin rather the deleted file is permanently removed and Windows doesn’t provide any solution to restore deleted file. But these permanent deleted files still resides on some memory portion of your disk and you need some third party tools which could help to recover/restore those deleted files.
Pandora Recovery, a freeware which recovers/restores deleted files. Yes, we are talking about restoring permanently deleted files, not the one which exists in recycle bin. Pandora Recovery is not a backup tool. If you install it today, you can recover the files which were deleted years ago or if you did some disk re-formatting. It could recover any format of deleted files as audio, video, images, text, document etc. Some of its features are:
- Browse, search, preview and recover deleted files
- Recover files from damaged or missing file allocation table
- Recover archived, hidden, encrypted & compressed files
- Recover to local hard drive, network drive, or flash drive
- Recovery success estimate
- Recover alternate data streams
- Wizards, hints and context-sensitive help
- Recognizes FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 & NTFS/EFS
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2000
Download Pandora Recovery and restore deleted files with this freeware.